Sunday, October 2, 2011

BLOW UP Your MIND !

long time no see.. :)
i'm so missing this time, write everything, craps on my mind..
a lot of things happened in  my life since the last post.
everything's changing.. my hair got longer, and i always happy.haha
be a cheerful girl,haha
you know, this is my 3rd semester , and little bit sad because it's turn down :(
but i'll do my best. doing something that make your life blooming like a flowers.hahaha
and i went to semarang last month.with ketjilbergerak..
hemm.. nice holiday, i think.hehe
and now, i'm busy with 2 projects. Jogja Fashion Week in my institute and ketjilbergerak exhibition :)
i think it'll take much time but i'm happy with this.
pray and hope for the best :D

2 comments:

  1. aq jd penasaran ma kecilbergerak tu apaan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mugakno, ben ngerti bukao fb ku, add ketjil bergerak. goleki neng fb ku :)

    ReplyDelete